4

Liptars

While adding a few blogs to my blogroll (see left) as well as to my Bloglines, I spotted something that I want. Now, I like a lot of things but I rarely get the I must have this-type of craving but having read Frantastic Makeup's review of Liptars, I do have one serious craving!
The yellow, the green, the blue and the black. Vegan and cruelty-free. It all sounds too good to be true.

However, I have never heard of this brand before. Anyone that has any input?



(image courtesy of Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics)

4 comments:

Julissa said...

I actually just ordered some last week. The company has been around for a while, started by an amazing makeup artist. It tries to appeal more towards pros, I think. Maybe that's why you haven't heard of them?

The Lip Tars are awesoooome. If you sign up for the newsletter, they have 10% off discounts sometimes. :)

As soon as I try them out more, I'll do a review, too! There are tooons out there, though! All full of awesome. :D

Julissa said...

D: Your comment box cuts off the word verification part. I had to come into Firefox and tab my way down, lol. I guess the box is too small?

schmut said...

I will look forward to a review.
Thanks for the comment about the word verification, had no clue. Guess I will just remove it all together.

Marce said...

I haven't tried these myself but I've read mostly great reviews on them (except for the bleeding part), here's an interesting one:

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-lip-tars-review-swatches-part-1

http://www.temptalia.com/occ-lip-tars-review-swatches-part-2

Hope that helps!

Post a Comment