4

Smell you later

It's a good day when you find an untried polish at the back of the polish-shelf.
It's almost better than shopping because you feel like you've gained something, gotten it for free.
It's a great day when the polish in question exceeds your expectations.

This was an orange polish from danish variety store Tiger. On the nail it's not orange but more neon-red and it's a dream to apply. It smells like Toxic Avenger's hut but it's free of the evil trio.

A good day, it is. (But with that smell, this polish is getting no where near my kid..)

Psst: While we're on the subject of cheap things, I love the blog Nouveau cheap.. While a lot of beautybloggers seem to sneer at all makeup that isn't high-end, this blogger makes it an art getting a lot for as little as possible.

4 comments:

Emmie said...

I've been looking at the tiger nailpolish and thinking I want to try it but that it's probably pretty awful. Now that someone else has tried and approved it I'll go ahead.

schmut said...

->Emmie: It's not top quality, but for 20sek, you get good opacity and cool colors. Add a good topcoat and I guess it's as good as any.

Emmie said...

I bought a shock pink from tiger today and the colour is freaking excellent. It's REALLY pink and very obnoxious and I love it. And now because the nailpolish really was pretty good to apply, I want to get almost every colour they have. I also really like everything cheap.

I <3 your beauty blog!

Recessionista! said...

Thank you so very much for the shout-out! I'm honored. :)

I love what you're doing here--both your writing style and your gorgeous images. I'm now a follower. :)

Post a Comment