2

Hilfe

On the right is my naked eye post eye-makeup remover and to be honest, before using the pads, it didn't look that much different.
I am stuck in a rut. I am old.

I need inspiration and that is mostly found on blogs, so I was wondering, would you guys like to help me add some blogs to my Bloglines as well as my blogroll on the left?

Now, I am not picky but I can do without blogs with pointers on what you shouldn't do and which celeb looked haggard on the red carpet last Thursday.
I want fun blogs from gutsy people that do their thing and don't give a f**k about the neighbors.
Think Nihrida, Scandalously polished, Maggie and Jellynat.

2 comments:

Ninni said...

You can try my beautyblog, I think it is possible to translate it from swedish to english. I am not a professional, but I have fun with my blog! :-)

nihrida said...

I'm honored. =D

Post a Comment