3

If it's cute, I want it

Maybe I'm (over)compensating for not having been a girlie-girl when I was younger, but these days, I just can't resist brands like Eyeko that offer cute packaging like the one pictured above and below.
I think anything kawaii will be the death of me.

It's a good thing Eyeko is a cheap brand because their site and products are my .... softspot? I know that a lot of so-called serious makeup-freaks frown upon packaging like this, thinking it's aiming for the teen-market, but I prefer this to high-end stuff like YSL any day.
It might not be top-quality but looking at their makeup makes me smile and a good smile is hard to find.

What also makes me smile was the price. Bought these online (mascara, fat balm and liquid eyeliner) for a grand total of $7. Sometimes, Ebay/Tradera is your best friend.

3 comments:

Emelie said...

Jag tycker den där mascaran är riktigt bra. Däremot gillar jag inte fatbalmet i den färgen, det är för mörkt på mig.

Katrina said...

i agree..anything cute.. i want! haha

schmut said...

->Emelie: just fatbalmen i alla nyanserna har varit min akilles häl så länge. Jag älskar dem och använder dem mest överallt, oavsett om färgerna klär mig eller inte.

Post a Comment