9

Let's make a movie, I'm ready to go!

Sometimes, when life brings you lemons, you just throw them in the bin because making lemonade takes time and effort. I guess that, time and effort, was what I was lacking today when I was putting on my make-up. It was intended to be a vampy, sultry look using purple and red. I ended up looking like the cast of some low-budget vampire-movie.
However, I can't help but giggle when I look in the mirror and so, I won't remove it. It's definitely worth a giggle or two, so go ahead - let me make your day!

Now I am off to the daycare-center to scare some kids pick up the kids

9 comments:

Skulda said...

hehehehe!

Megan Harmeyer said...

HAHA!! Love it!! It looks great - even if you came straight from a B movie set. :D

Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes said...

LMAO! I love it when our make up application ideas go wrong...but we still use them to our advantage! ;)

schmut said...

->all:
You should have seen the look the pree-school teacher gave me when I came to pick up the kids:
I fell down a slide into a sandbox so I had blood running down my knees as well as that make-up.
The look was priceless!

jellynat said...

You truly had blood runny down your knees? Ah ah, my mum was not picking me disguised in ghoul. I want you to adopt me! ;)

jellynat said...

PS. you're so deliciously refreshing <3

nihrida said...

That's why I don't use purple on my eyes. It makes me look like I'm stoned. You don't look half that bad. ;D

Lily nail said...

i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want !!

Veronica said...

Jag tycker ändå att färgerna fungerar på dig :-)

Post a Comment