8

What the taupe is this?

I am not a taupe-kind of girl. Yet I have found myself mysterically drawn to the beige trend. I wouldn't ever buy a polish that color at full prize, but when one was sold on Tradera with a bunch of items I wanted to try, I figured, what the hell?! I didn't buy it at full-prize, I didn't follow the lemmings, I'm a-ok. Except, when I got my purchase, guess what was the first thing I had a closer look at?
You've guessed it and yes Ma'm, it's beige. The color in question is called Autumn Fairytale and is by Lumene but I'd rather call it Old hag's blush or why not Bloody snot? Ah, who am I kidding? I actually like this color on my nails. It makes me feel less up yours! and more up my own.

Nice brush, not very opaque (above is 4 layers and still, not opaque)  and definitely not long-lasting as it chipped before I was out the door, but it's truly a quick one when it comes to drying. It's nice, for you and your grandmother.

8 comments:

Darling said...

Efter veckans nagellacksraid har jag blivit helt såld på beiga nyanser. De växer - med åldern :)

Nailtastic said...

Jag har en del "taupiga", beiga nyanser i min samling, men blir extremt fort trött på dem när de väl kommer på naglarna. Grått däremot, det gillar jag.

nihrida said...

XD I don't really like it. I was thinking about it, but then you said it's not opaque and it chips easily, so I guess that made me decide. I don't like it.

schmut said...

->Nihrida: It's not that bad. If you just want something quick for a night out or so, it's perfect because it dries in no time.
But, as I like my polish to last a few days, even without base- and topcoat, it's not my first choice.

Jessan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
makeupoholic said...

Kul att du gillar det! Jag tycker färgen är jättefin, men har dupes... :-)

(tog bort mitt inlägg för det var min gamla blogger-användare)

schmut said...

->makeupaholic: Jag verkligen älskar när man hittar sådana batches med samlat smink på Tradera! Då kan man testa sig fram mellan färger, märken och kvaliteter utan att varken känna sig dum för att man överkonsumerar eller för att man använder pengar man inte har.

Lily nail said...

i have a giveaway in my blog come on see if you want :)

Post a Comment