10

And then there was duochrome

Yet another find, this time at a fleamarket. 6 bottles, 3 of each, for 40SEK ($5.25) which is okay considering they go for 25SEK ($3.25) a piece at the stores.
Depend's duochrome in green/purple (called #109) and Depend's holo glitter in pink jelly (called #76). The latter is a bit thick and could use some nailpolish thinner, but it's so gorgeous, I don't mind.
Both are discontinued and as far as I can guess, from 2007 or so?!

(Why did I buy 3 of each? They came in a 3-pack...)

10 comments:

Sarah said...

Dina bilder är så awesome.

Cel said...

The polishes look really lovely and I have to say the photo you took is so pretty.

Ali's Nail News said...

Great finds! They look very pretty. :-)

By the way, I started a nail blog. Would love to have you follow, if you're interested. :-)

http://alisnailnews.blogspot.com/

gio said...

Those polishes look beautiful!

Jonna said...

The pink polish looks pretty! x

féline-alizarine said...

Hur stora är chanserna att man får tjöpa ett av varje av dig? xD

Nails 4 Stars said...

Your photography is so amazing. I love it! Going to follow you :)

Skulda said...

AWESOME!!!!! I'm jealous. :D

Darling said...

Men konsistensen kan väl inte vara den bästa från 2007 :)

schmut said...

->all:
Thanks. Let's just hope these live up to their potential.

Post a Comment