3

The glitter-gutter

Somebody once said Glitter makes the world go 'round, you've got to add a little something extra to make life sparkle. As I am a wee bit ill at the moment and could use a little something, I added nothing but glitter to my eyes. Like the cool kids do.
Too faced eyeliner to my face that rarely is in contact with any glitter at all. I am so much a glitter-virgin that I was shocked when I used Dove's Pro-age daycream, remember?

It's been 3 hours. I still have a nasty stomach-bug, the laundry is still waiting to be done and nothing spectacular has happened to make life sparkle. Well, if you don't count the person that asked me if I had allergies to which I had to reply "Eh, no, I was just trying something new. Glitter you know..."
I guess I could have turned it up a notch, gone Dame Edna on you all, but really? On a Tuesday? I am too uptight for that and hey, it's windy day. Glitter, gone with the wind.

Let's face it, glitter stays away from the face. Nails only.

3 comments:

Jonna said...

Simple but very pretty. x

Megan Harmeyer said...

So pretty!! I hope you feel better SOON - stomach bugs SUCK!

gio said...

That's very pretty, I love it. I hope you feel better soon.

Post a Comment