3

Just like a kid

As a kid, I didn't like things cutesy-cute.
As a teen, I most definitely did not like things cutesy-cute.
These days, I find my makeup in my kid's room - my husband thought it was toys. It's not the first time this has happened.
Guess that means I most definitely like things cutesy-cute today?!

Above you see the joy that is Eyeko's Fat balm in Raspberry. I use it on my lips, cheeks and sometimes even my eyelids. On a hot day like this, it's some Fat balm, mascara and I'm ready to go.

3 comments:

Emmie said...

I've got that fat balm in raspberry to and I love it. I use it mostly for my lips but it has gone on my cheeks a few times too. I keep it with me most of the time.

Cel said...

I've heard a lot of good things about this balm. Sounds like a very easy to use product. I will have to check it out.
If you want take a look at my blog, I am hosting my first giveaway ^_^

Sarah said...

I've always loved cutesy-cute.

Post a Comment