11

Call of the banshee

To play along the lines of a Feline-post, do you know the word skogsrå? Of course you don't. I wish you did though. It's our swedish little twist on the Banshee. A bit darker, a bit nastier. A hole in the back and all.
That's how I feel today. An alluring call, sweet presence and then a punch in the face. It makes sence my nails look like they're dipped in blood. They're not though, just La Colors Luscious wine. A nice red jelly that might look like wine in it's bottle, but on my fingers, it's blood.
As I have no forestgreen eyeliner, I took the devine Eyeko Magic Liquid Eyeliner and dipped it into my old Stillness eyeshadow from Face. Two old green eyeshadows from HM (Kitty beach party from this summer and a no-name from -04) serve as base. Now I look as mean as I feel.

11 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

The first thing I thought was: I love the eyeshadow! And the nail color is great.

Ninni said...

Du ser helt fantastisk ut!

gio said...

That nail polish is gorgeous! Love the eye makeup too.

Skulda said...

*swooon* Beautiful lady! I love your eye make up.

LiisK said...

I love the pet :D

féline-alizarine said...

Damnit you're beautiful, lady! <3

nihrida said...

Feline took the words right under my fingers. =) You're gorgeous!

Beauty by Tanci said...

Älskar nagellacket :) ursnyggt! Ursnygg makeup också!

Kicki said...

Hej!
Hör gärna av dig till mig ska jag berätta lite mer om hur gästlistan till Daisy Beautys bloggresa har kommit till.
vänligen
Kicki

Sminkan said...

Håller med ovanstående! Du ser helt enastående ut! Wow! Snyggt smink och snygga naglar och inte att förglömma snyggt hår!

sublim said...

Superduperläckert!

Post a Comment