It's been a bit hectic lately. Kid off to daycare, husband off to work and I am going back to school. While I may be the girl that blogs about toxic waste, ie nailpolish, I am attempting getting my bachelor of science in public health. If I fail, you can bet I will blame it all on the fumes. Bad bad polish...
No, not really, but I don't see it as a conflict of interest. Should I?
But, I would want to blame the fumes for this little mishap:
I can't get my Ellis Faas Light-pen to work. It comes with a manual, yet it doesn't do what it's supposed to. I think I need to google it to understand what to do when everything else fails. Does it need surgery?
However, I do appreciate the design and not just because it's fallatic presence. I feel like the doctor on Star trek, hypospray to the rescue! I am glad I did not pay for it but won it in a giveaway because a toy for £25($38) would have been a....bust if it wasn't send to the trekkie that even has Star trek-chess.
The pen, ie hypospray, is on top of Iggy's painting of me having just had my nails painted. Eleven fingers on one hand, looking like a flower. That's me, a petite flower all right!
Please note the blue lipstick and the somewhat hysteric outfit. My kid has me pinned.