2

The newbie way

The manicure I posted the other day could be considered a take on the half-moon manicure the vintage gals seem to love so much. Now, mine weren't full moons but if you'd like to do it the proper way, Noveau Cheap just posted a good tutorial.

I on the other hand, did it all backwards.
I remembered it being called the reverse french and did it just like that - my chocolate was covering the mint, which was the original manicure.

To the right you see what it looked like in progress. Less polish used than in the original version. I guess it's the lazy version.

2 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

No matter how you did it, I think it looked great!

G. said...

Hey there! Thanks so much for the link love! I think you did an amazing job and I LOVE the color combo you selected. Chocolate mint...mmm mmm! :)

Post a Comment