9

Short nails and fatty chocolate

I'm not a brown girl but I couldn't resist this dark taupe, 549, which is by MNY described as color in the plums and purple-range, while in my book this is a brown. A mauve. Fatty chocolate milk brown, like the danish Matilde-chocolate. In the photo it's posed next to the Depend 188 which is a rich chocolate brown. The photo is somewhat over-exposed as it was the MNY-polish is a shade that's hard to pinpoint. It's a dusty, foggy  taupe polish, but in a lot of photos, it just came out dark brown.

The polish was uneven, the brush was a mess that needed a cut and even with 3 layers, it's still somewhat uneven, but still, I think this is a pretty ok polish. I'd rather take a thin polish over a thick and hey, everybody needs a haircut every now and then.
For 29.50:- ($4.30) I don't think I'll be getting any miracles, just an ok polish.

My nails are ultrashort at the time. Not by choice (my medication is messing with my skin, hair, you name it)  but I am starting to like it. It makes things easy and means the polish won't chip as easy. I got 6 days out of my last manicure (Chona Glaze's Zombie zest + Essie's Over the top) and the one above is on it's 2nd day. As I am the girl that wears no basecoat nor topcoat, I think that's pretty darn good.

9 comments:

sonidlo said...

I love your photos...

sublim said...

You´re the one for me, fatty!

Nailspotting said...

I just gave you a litte award :)

Anonymous said...

Currently it seems like Movable Type is the best blogging platform
available right now. (from what I've read) Is that what you are using on your blog?

Here is my blog - plumbing in fallbrook
my webpage :: plumbing contractor in menifee

Anonymous said...

Do you have a spam issue on this website; I also am a blogger,
and I was wondering your situation; we have developed some
nice practices and we are looking to swap methods with others, please shoot me an e-mail if interested.


Also visit my webpage tv links

Anonymous said...

Hi, after reading this amazing paragraph i am also delighted to share
my knowledge here with mates.

my page :: watch tv online

Anonymous said...

Hello i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anywhere, when i read this paragraph i thought i
could also create comment due to this good piece of writing.



My blog post: CastleVille cheats

Anonymous said...

Awesome things here. I'm very satisfied to peer your post. Thank you so much and I'm
taking a look forward to contact you. Will you kindly drop me a
e-mail?

Here is my blog ... get free dragonvale gems without jailbreak

Anonymous said...

I love what you guys tend to be up too. This type of clever work and coverage!
Keep up the good works guys I've incorporated you guys to my own blogroll.

My web-site: free email sender

Post a Comment