3

Yet another lemming, but what is it I want?

I am no Ainos 2 aka Lisa. Far from it, that woman's an artist. I'm not even a konader, don't own a set (while it' on my wishlist).
My nailart isn't so much art as a result of me being bored out of my mind.
Yesterday, at Nia's place, trying to read my Social research method-book, I spotted an Essence white-liner for french manicure. Spotted went on to being spotting. Spotted nails on a pretty worn (understatement) manicure that left my nails completely dry.
Nothing spectacular but it gave me the idea to try and get my hands on all the Essence nailart pens. Not just to keep my occupied when I should be reading, but because they work pretty darn well.

However, I can't seem to find these on the website. Does anybody know which ones I am talking about and where to get them?

Edit: Found them! Of course the lovely Lacquerized had reviewed them.
Now it's just to get them. Anybody up for a trade?

3 comments:

Beauty Addict said...

I can have a look on my local store and see if I can get these for you! I'm up for a trade! Just send me a note by email and we can discuss it further! :)

Confessions of a Beautyholic

Anonymous said...

I just like the valuable information you provide in your
articles. I will bookmark your weblog and take a look
at again right here regularly. I am moderately certain I'll be told lots of new stuff proper here! Good luck for the next!

Review my webpage :: analizy giełdowe

Anonymous said...

I think this is among the most important information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But want to remark on few general things, The website style is wonderful, the articles is really excellent : D.
Good job, cheers

Look into my blog ... haughty

Post a Comment