3

What you need

I was debating whether I'd post this or not. The reason is something as superficial as I don't like how beat I look in the photo. My eyes look dead to the world. The photo in itself is nothing worth posting either.

However, it's the only photo I have of a polish I really think a lot of you will like and maybe even love when you realize how darn cheap it is!
It's my favorite of the MNY nailpolish I bought a while back: Did you ever wish you'd have hair the color of Wonderwoman's? Blackish with a blueish tint? I did. I still do. The nailpolish #665 is that very color. Looks black from afar but when the light hits it directly, it's dark blue. Opaque in one coat, easy to work with. Stays on forever. 29.50:- for 7ml.

The eyes is Eyeko's Magic liner dipped in Face Stockhom's matte eyeshadow Stillness. The makeup is a bit worn, you're catching me on the way home after a day at the libraby.

Below is a picture that Anso snapped. Shows even less of the nails but atleast I don't look sad.

3 comments:

Twister said...

Very pretty color

Alice said...

I think that your eyes are amazing...

Nice polish...

Megan Harmeyer said...

I love the idea of a blueish black! I don't think your eyes look anywhere close to dead to the world.

Post a Comment