5

7 random facts that aren't so random when you come to think of it

I've been tagged for 7 random things meme which is also called Stylish Blogger Award. Figuring this blog is about whatever you put on your face, nails or hair, I decided to stick to my theme. I am not tagging anybody, I'm encouraging you to steal it.
  • I recently purchased my first black nailpolish but I have yet to wear it. Always thought black as too obvious, too overused and just too cliché. So no, I have never worn black nailpolish.
  • Crayons makes me want to put on make-up. I am not sure this is a good thing or what it says about me but it's true.
  • When I was 13, I thought white and emerald-green was a killer combo on the eyelids. For a long, long time I really thought it was.
  • I'm a blond. Somewhere inbetween golden blond and dirty blond. With my big brown eyes and somewhat prominent chin, somebody told me it made me look like Tori Spelling and I haven't been natural since I was 14.
  • I used to have 7 piercings but all but one are retired. I still miss my stretched lobes, but I had to let them go when my kid though they were good things to pull.
  • Don't even own one item from Mac and I am proud. Haven't even been tempted.
  • I rarely use perfume. Not just because I'm asthmatic, but because I think most scents remind me of Joan Collins. I prefer the Library of Fragrances series where the scents are the ones we remember from daily life and special occasions.

5 comments:

you nailed it! said...

i don't even own one mac thing! wow you've never worn black?

Megan Harmeyer said...

I own 1 MAC product and I'm not impressed with it. When I first read that, I thought you were talking like Apple-Mac. LOL *sigh* I never wore black polish until I started following nail blogs. Funny how associations that we don't like make us change things - forever! I like you with dark hair. :)

nailspotting said...

I love MAC's packaging but I'm not too impressed by the products either. I'm also very surprised, never worn black before? Not even as a teenager? :)

schmut said...

->You nailed it! & Nailspotting:
Nope, never wore black and especially not as a teen. I never figured out why some kids wore certain clothes and colors just because it was considered alternative. Punk, goth, grunge or emo - I didn't get the whole dressing up to the teeth thing where middleclass kids pretended they were underground/working class by putting on expensive imported garments, hairdye and makeup.

I was doing my own alternative to the alternative kids and I had a grey phase where everything was grey or 60's. Nothing too obvious and nothing that fit into any category.

Hardcore Makeup Junkie said...

Thanks for stopping by and following my blog :) It's much appreciated. I am loving your blog btw. It's great!

XOXO

Michelle
www.hardcoremakeupjunkie.com

Post a Comment