- I recently purchased my first black nailpolish but I have yet to wear it. Always thought black as too obvious, too overused and just too cliché. So no, I have never worn black nailpolish.
- Crayons makes me want to put on make-up. I am not sure this is a good thing or what it says about me but it's true.
- When I was 13, I thought white and emerald-green was a killer combo on the eyelids. For a long, long time I really thought it was.
- I'm a blond. Somewhere inbetween golden blond and dirty blond. With my big brown eyes and somewhat prominent chin, somebody told me it made me look like Tori Spelling and I haven't been natural since I was 14.
- I used to have 7 piercings but all but one are retired. I still miss my stretched lobes, but I had to let them go when my kid though they were good things to pull.
- Don't even own one item from Mac and I am proud. Haven't even been tempted.
- I rarely use perfume. Not just because I'm asthmatic, but because I think most scents remind me of Joan Collins. I prefer the Library of Fragrances series where the scents are the ones we remember from daily life and special occasions.
Månaderna går hörni, nu när allt slår ut så vill man väl bara bromsa tiden litegrann? Hinna njuta. Här kommer listan på vad som recenserats i april. Ta d...
4 hours ago