- I recently purchased my first black nailpolish but I have yet to wear it. Always thought black as too obvious, too overused and just too cliché. So no, I have never worn black nailpolish.
- Crayons makes me want to put on make-up. I am not sure this is a good thing or what it says about me but it's true.
- When I was 13, I thought white and emerald-green was a killer combo on the eyelids. For a long, long time I really thought it was.
- I'm a blond. Somewhere inbetween golden blond and dirty blond. With my big brown eyes and somewhat prominent chin, somebody told me it made me look like Tori Spelling and I haven't been natural since I was 14.
- I used to have 7 piercings but all but one are retired. I still miss my stretched lobes, but I had to let them go when my kid though they were good things to pull.
- Don't even own one item from Mac and I am proud. Haven't even been tempted.
- I rarely use perfume. Not just because I'm asthmatic, but because I think most scents remind me of Joan Collins. I prefer the Library of Fragrances series where the scents are the ones we remember from daily life and special occasions.
Wednesday, January 26, 2011 memes
tagged for 7 random things meme which is also called Stylish Blogger Award. Figuring this blog is about whatever you put on your face, nails or hair, I decided to stick to my theme. I am not tagging anybody, I'm encouraging you to steal it.