1

Yet another multiproduct to the rescue!

I am not sure if this boils down to me being lazy or cheap, but I do love when I can use a product for more than one thing. The Eyeko fatbalm is one of my favorite products as is Carmex and Arden's 8 hour.
This is another - Davines' Balm that can be used as a conditioner for hair and skin as well as a makeup-remover. Since having cut a mohawk (again), I also use it for styling.

It's organic, has lovely packaging and works wonders. The only issue I have is the fragrance - it has quite a pine scent. Reminds me of grand dad's after shave.

Won this in a giveaway at Naturligt snygg and has since also ordered Davines' Replenishing butter, which is another multiproduct, as well as the Oil.
That's yet another reason giveaways are great - you get a chance to try out a brand you never heard of. I can safely say that if I hadn't won these, I probably never would have bought the butter and oil later on as this is a salon-brand and I am no salon type of girl.

1 comments:

Gillion said...

My mum has good skin. So I just briefly took one of her SKII(www.geocities.jp/hongkong_skii/index_e.htm) to use, which I assume is a moisturizer. It's good man I tell you! She gave me a small bottle of eye cream before but the effects weren't that great and I stopped using. But my mum's moisturizer is good! I can feel it reacting once I applied it

Post a Comment