6

Thank God it ain't OPI

Purchased a few fauxnad-plates online and with them, I got a mini-nailpolish that was supposedly OPI. You could tell from the start that it wasn't so I just put it away and didn't think too much about it.
Yesterday I found it while cleaning the shelves and couldn't help but try it on. However, there won't be any pictures because I couldn't even manage to put it on - it reeks. Think paint you use on scale models (cars, planes etc like Revell's or Humbrol's) and think oldschool paint that would make your head spin and your heart stop.

It's a don't. Now I just have to figure out how to dispose of this thing.

6 comments:

Megan Harmeyer said...

Oh, no! The color is interesting, but I think somebody who isn't even in to polish like *ahem* we are would know this is a fake! LOL I wonder what people think when they make an obvious fake...

Skulda said...

I find Klean Kolors has a reek about it that makes it difficult to apply. But the colours are so unique and awesome that I just plug my nose and do it.

Smaltoitaliano said...

You can always wear a disposable mask while applying it... :P

Patrícia said...

It counts as "farligt avfall"... The recycling station is your friend!

GothamPolish said...

That's so weird... I still don't understand why people make fake nail polish...

Thea said...

Maybe you can check out my nailblog? I am a newbeginner, but I get better all the time! x)

Lots of hugs from Thea <3 http://hverdagsnegler.blogspot.com

Post a Comment